The Introduction to AWS for Beginners course is designed to provide participants with a foundational understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and its core services. This course is aimed at beginners with little or no prior experience with AWS. Participants will learn about the key concepts, services, and best practices of AWS, gaining hands-on experience through practical exercises and demonstrations. By the end of the course, participants will be equipped with the knowledge to start using AWS services effectively and confidently.
• Participants will understand the fundamental concept and benefits of cloud computing and AWS
• Participants will navigate the AWS management console and interact with AWS services
• Participants will be able to create and manage virtual servers in the AWS cloud using Amazon EC2
• Participants will have a hands-on session on storing and retrieving data using Amazon S3
• Participants will set up and secure a virtual private network using Amazon VPC
• Participants will explore serverless computing using AWS Lambda and API Gateway
• Participants will develop familiarity with best practices for cost optimization, security and performance in AWS deployments